7 Quick Weight Loss Diet Tips And Ways
For some people, obesity becomes a serious cause of concern, thus affecting their mental fitness. Whether you need to lose 10 pounds, 15 pounds or 50 pounds, just follow the 8 weight loss tips outlined below for at least 6-8 weeks, or as long as you like – and you’ll be on your way to a slimmer and healthier body.
1. You’ll eat up to 500 calories less per day when at least 30 % of the calories you eat is from protein and… You increase your body’s fat burning metabolism every time you eat fiber & protein because your body has to burn a lot of calories just to digest the protein & fiber you eat plus. Protein speeds up your weight loss by helping you build and/or maintain lean muscle that also raises your fat-burning metabolism.
2. Switch to ordinary coffee because coffee drinks at shops has extra calories, owing to whole milk, whipped cream, sugar, and sugary syrups. A cup of regular coffee, having skim milk brewed with good beans, tastes great and moreover has fewer calories.
3. It is a liquid diet that claims that you can lose 10 to 20 pounds during a period of 10 days. In this diet you have to drink lemonade and water the whole day and no solid food is allowed. You also need to drink a salt water flush in the morning and a herbal laxative tea at night. It is a detox diet that helps the body to get rid of all toxins and waste materials which leads to weight loss. This diet is quite rigorous and should not be done by people who are hypoglycemic as it will lead to dizziness and decrease in blood sugar levels.
4. Eat as much fruit as you want, at least four fresh fruit servings every day. You may have come across warnings not to eat fruits when trying to lose weight because of their sugar and calorie content. Don’t believe in that. Eating lots of fresh fruit is satisfying and filling, so eat as many fruits as you like with throughout the day. Fruits are high in calories, compared to greens and vegetables, but it’s okay to splurge, especially if you have a sweet tooth. The best dessert is blended fruit, or blended frozen fruit. I also recommend that your try making green smoothies. Just blend some sweet fruits with greens, add some water, and drink it.
5. CHEW your food longer and lose weight faster. You should chew everything you eat at least 8-12 times. Eat slowly. Your body doesn’t realize that you’ve had enough to eat until several minutes after you’ve had it.
6. Make water your favorite drink. A person must have a minimum of 8 glasses of water in a day. Avoid taking soft drinks or carbonated beverages; moreover replace them with water. Water helps in reducing weight in the most effective manner. Stock your refrigerator with low-fat yogurt. Cut down 500 calories a day from your diet and eat yogurt three times a day for 12 weeks. It will help you lose more weight and body fat. This is one of the best natural weight loss.
7. To save time, consider drinking your salad. If you find chopping and chewing all these greens and veggies exhausting or boring, just throw them into your blender with some juicy tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, (add a little bit of water, if your blender cannot handle the job, and consider getting a Vitamix), and drink your salad instead. I recommend that you add some herbs – basil, cilantro, parsley, dill, and some sweetener – a little bit of honey, or some sweet fruit – to make your drinkable salad even more delicious.